The lab facilities include:
- 4 nos of of bottle washing units.
- Separate plant Washing Room.
- Separate Plant Packing Room.
- Well equipped Media Preparation Room.
- Bar Coding system for complete process.
- Plant Growth Room to hold 1 million cultures at a time.
- 4 Plant Innoculation Rooms.
- 14 nos laminar Flow Chambers – 28 seats in all. 5 more to be added.
- Separate unit for new plant initiation/innoculation.
- Sterilising units that can sterilize 2800 bottles of Media at a time.
- Hardening chambers that can hold 200,000 plants.
- Shade house of 1.5 acres. For secondary hardening.
- 1 acre poly house with misting and fogging systems.
The whole operations are executed by very well trained and highly experienced staff.
QUALITY ASSURED EVERY TIME – ALL THE TIME
The whole process incorporates quality parameters at each stage of production – right from sourcing the mother plants/cultures to dispatch of ex-agar, in-agar, primary and secondary hardened plants.
- Using ONLY Reputed brands of chemicals.
- Media preparation under strict procedures.
- Bottles and caps used are mechanically cleansed.
- Sterilisation is done as required as sufficient capacity is available.
- Dissection done under strict supervision and regular checks to ensure quality
- Bar Coding system and software to ensure overall control of the protocol including the media, dissection, contamination, the number of cycles, etc.
- Virus indexing is done ONLY at DBT Approved labs to ensure only virus free materials are multiplied.
- Contamination check protocol is done - on both culture and media - on a daily basis on very strict parameters.
- Sterile check of all areas as well as materials used is done on a regular basis.